Poly Furniture Facts
What is poly lumber?
Poly lumber is derived from post consumer polyethylene bottles wastes such as milk and juice containers. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% HDPE. It is then compounded into rigid board stock. Unlike composite lumber, poly lumber is constructed of over 90% high density polyethylene and contains no wood fillers, resulting in a product that will last a lifetime.
- Will not promote mildew, crack, split, warp, rot or fade.
- Available in many different colors to match your home or support your favorite sports team.
- UV stabilized – no winter storage required
- Chemical free.
- No painting or staining ever!
- Does not absorb water – dries within minutes.