Garages, Sheds, & Gazebos Since 1997
Celebrating 19 Years
We offer quality storage sheds, two story garages and sheds, mini barns, storage barns, outdoor sheds, out buildings, storage units, gazebos, outdoor playhouses, lawn furniture, dog kennels, and even chicken coops. We’re a few minutes from Deep Creek Lake. We primarily serve Western Maryland (Garrett County) and the area surrounding it including parts of Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Products & Services
We are a local supplier. We help get you what you need, and can walk you through customizing, finding the best spot, and delivering your building. We even connect you with local contractors if you want to do more with your building.
- Gazebos: Deluxe, Victorian, and Rectangular Gazebos
- Barn Style Sheds Brochure (PDF download): The Dutch Series, 6 Foot Wall, 4 Foot Wall, and Southern Belle
- Peak Style Sheds Brochure (PDF download)
- Cape Cod Series (PDF download)
- Victorian Series Contact for more information…
- Cottage Series Contact for more information…
- Log Garages (PDF download)
- Single Story Garages (PDF download)
- Two-Story Garages & Sheds (PDF download)
- Settler Log Cabins (PDF download)
- Meadow Breeze Furniture (PDF download)
- Log Playhouses (PDF download)
- Chicken Coops (PDF download)
- Color Options (PDF download)
- Free local delivery within 25 miles.
- Free Site Consultations
- For wet yards, ask about “The Mule”
It starts with a phone call or email…Get a Quote!
We take quality seriously. But don’t take our word for it…
Gazebo – WiltOctober 20, 2016
2 Car Garage – SilversApril 11, 2015
2 Story Garage – WakefieldApril 11, 2015
Thank you Mr & Mrs Brant for being repeat customers!
See for Yourself
You can drop in at one or both of our lots in the Deep Creek Lake area.
6653 Bittinger Road
Swanton, MD 21561
- From Interstate 68/Grantsville, MD (12.6 miles), take Exit 19 (Rt. 495 South), go 12.6 miles, Tri-State Gazebo is on the right (6653 Bittinger Road).
- From Deep Creek Lake, MD (6.3 miles), from Rt. 219 take Glendale Road, go 5.4 miles to stop sign, turn left onto Rt. 495, go 0.9 miles, Tri-State Gazebo is on the left.
- From Oakland, MD (14.4 miles), take Rt.219 north 8.0 miles to Deep Creek Lake, turn right on Glendale Rd. (notice Deep Creek Sales Lot on left) go 5.4 miles to Rt. 495 intersection, turn left, go 0.9 miles, Tri-State Gazebo is on the left.
Glendale Lot (Deep Creek Lake)
19567 Garrett Hwy
Oakland, MD 21550
- From Deep Creek Lake, MD, the lot is on the right at the intersection of Glendale Road & Rt. 219.
(Next to McDonald’s)
Tri-State Gazebo was established in the winter of 1996-’97 by Winston Miller and his father, Roy Miller. Winston spent a period of time during the winter of ’96 gaining experience at a gazebo shop in Tennessee, then, on January 17, 1997, he drove back home and they went right to work with his dad, launching their own Business. They started building gazebos and sheds on the home farm in Swanton, Maryland, along with selling high quality outdoor furniture. After about two years Winston took over his father’s share of the business.
In February 2002, Danny Miller started working for Tri-State Gazebo and quickly came to love the business. Two years later, Winston offered to sell the business to Danny & his wife Donna. They agreed to lease the business with option to buy, and in 2006 they became the full owners of Tri-State Gazebo. In 2007 they moved from their location on O’Brien Rd. to 6653 Bittinger Rd. (rt. 495). Since then, they’ve opened a second sales lot at the intersection of rt. 219 and Glendale Rd. in Deep Creek Lake, MD.
They now offer everything from small 6×8 to 14×40 Portable Sheds to double wide 2-Story Garages(up to 28X48).
Danny & Donna Miller are the proud parents of 3 children.
We want to treat you like we want to be treated. We want to give Customers the Very Best!
Get in Touch Now